The following are the Covid-19 policies, and protocols in place in our studio.
These protocols are for everyone’s safety & these would need to be followed in order to schedule and do a shoot. No exceptions whatsoever would be made. Shoots will be cancelled should any of these are violated
- Temperature checks upon entering. we will also take ours.
- If your body temperature is over 98.9 unfortunately, we will not be able to do your shoot.
- Please check your body temperature before you leave your home.
- No one is permitted in they studio if they or someone in their household is even remotely sick (colds, headache etc).
- Physical distancing is required while inside our studio
- Only immediate Family Members Allowed (this will usually be parents + child).
- Only 2 adults allowed during the shoot.
- Nurses, Extended Family, Helpers, Friends strictly prohibited from entering the studio.
- Face coverings/masks are required in our studio at all times. Clients are required to bring their own however, we will provide you with one if you forget
- Touching products during these times will not be feasible. Pictures and/or videos of all our products are available on our website.
- Shoes to be kept outside the studio.
- Hands to be washed every 30 minutes.
- No outside props allowed.
- No food or drinks allowed (exceptions below).
- Baby milk & child snacks allowed.
- Maternity client can bring a snack.
- Water in sanitized water bottles available at the studio.
- All discussions to be done prior to the shoot over the phone.
- During the shoot there is going to be minimal conversation (as required).
STUDIO MEASURES IN PLACE
- Clean studio in between shoots.
- Sanitizing studio, props post shoot.
- 24 hours scheduled between studio clients.
- No outside members allowed in the studio.